I think we can all agree that these are strange times. However, it’s not just because of the terrible outbreak we’re experiencing. It’s also because of the fact that we don’t have to stop communicating with one another. In times past, a quarantine might have led to an absolute shut down in all business sectors and long distance communications. Today, we have the means to keep going – and keep going we shall! That doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy and there are still many suffering and out of work in various industries. And, as an agent – the in-person part of the job is a big deal. So, the question is – how do we use current technology to get us through these tough times? With AgentMarketing you have a ton of great options at your fingertips. I’ll take you through some of the biggies.
Property Marketing Sites (Live Demo):
Having property marketing sites provides both assurance to your sellers that you’re still on it and a way to reach potential buyers in this climate of social distancing. You can automatically create property websites via MLS data or manually. Either way you go, you’ll want to make sure there are a few things in place to get the most out of the site. Once it’s all set up – share it on all your social media channels, send out an email to potential buyers, and make sure your seller knows it’s up there – working hard for them in this time of uncertainty.
- Make sure you upload at least 5 images of the property. Even more is better! However, we need at least 5 to create the YouTube video for you…
- Be sure to generate the property YouTube video that can be shared on social media and even embedded on your personal marketing site.
- Grab and share your Listing Presentation. This is something you can even send to a potential client before the listing is live. Show them what you’re made of and get that listing.
List With Me (Live Demo):
Whether you’re just getting started and don’t have listings yet or you’ve simply done a great job for your clients and you need more, using List With Me is a great way to digitally market to potential sellers. List With Me provides you an auto-generated landing page, along with digital assets you can either use online or have us print.
- Since the website is automatically generated for you, just post it everywhere! You might even say something like “Are you looking for a listing agent with all the digital tools you need to market your home? List With Me!”
- Be sure to head over to the Design Lab to find your List With Me postcards.
- Don’t stop there – we’ve also created a List With Me square digital ad for your social media posts.
Personal Branding (Live Demo):
You don’t want to forget the importance of promoting your brand. Making sure your potential customers have a place to learn about you, contact you, and get all the information they need is super important. If you have an Everything or higher plan with us – we provide you with a highly customizable multi-page website. It even has pre-generated content to get you going. Of course, you’ll want to spend a little time getting the content you like into the site and customizing the look and feel to your branding. If you would like our help with that, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll show you how to make it happen. Heck, if you want us to make it happen – we even have a plan for that!
- When you add pages, be sure to update the Meta Title and Description. This is what the Search Engines use to create the title and description of your pages in search engine results.
- It’s a really good idea to purchase a vanity domain as that will significantly increase your SEO rankings. You’ll also want to secure your domain with SSL now that Google ranks SSL protected pages higher in results.
- Generally, the website system is really easy to use. However, we all get stuck and that’s why we have an amazing support team to help when questions arise. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Chat in your dashboard or by phone at 949.328.5050
These are just a few of the major features in our digital marketing system. There’s a ton more you can do with the system. Be sure to check out our full Knowledge Base for more articles on what you can do. We also have a list of cool features we’ve added recently and you can even give us your suggestions!
Of course, stay safe out there and when you’re wondering what you can do from home, get into your AgentMarketing account to simplify your marketing. And, give us a call for any help you need!