A Broadcast My Move website is a website you can create on behalf of your client. It broadcasts that they have moved, and have used your services to do so. It’s a great tool to provide the client as they can share it with their friends and family to show their new home.
To add a Broadcast:
- Click the Property tab on the left
- Broadcast My Move
- Add New
- Begin filling in the information such as the property address, client’s name etc.
- Click Proceed on the top right
- Enter the description for the home/the move of your clients
- Create the URL for the website by selecting a Website Key and Domain name from the drop down menu.
- Last, upload photos of your choice
Tips & Tricks:
- The domain you select will effect the verbiage on the site. For example, if you helped more than one person, you should select the domain that says ‘BroadcastOurMove.com’.
- Realtor Testimonial: Once you have created the site, click on Edit on the right side to add the Realtor Testimonial
- Music, Documents, etc: Once you have created the site, you can add other things from the Tools icon on the right side
- For the clients you may add a login for them that will show up on the Broadcast site as a little key in the lower left corner. Just give them a password from the property edit. Then they may edit the site, and send themselves an email with a link to it when they are done!