Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Adding a Co-Listing Agent to your account will allow you to select them to appear on your property websites and flyers.
Adding a Co-Listing Agent to your account:
- Click on the Property tab on the left
- Co-Listing Agent
- Add New
- Enter their information, photo and logo
NOTE: The Team Member icon is available to all sponsored agents and those on the Everything plan or higher – this allows you to set one of your co-listers as your “team member”. This person will be added as the co-listing agent on all new property websites.
Adding a Co-Listing Agent to a Property Website:
- Click the Property tab on the left
- Tool Icon
- Co-Listing Agent
- Next to the co-listing agent of your choice, click ‘Choose’
- You will see their name has been highlighted in green. This means the agent has been chosen successfully, and will now appear on the property website and flyers.
Table of Contents