Adding Facebook Chat to your website
To add FB chat to your website, you will first need to whitelist the domain on your facebook account. Follow the steps below to get started.
1. Go to your business page settings
After clicking on the Settings tab at the top, look for the “Messaging” link on the left.
2. Scroll down to “Add Messenger to your website”
Click on the Get Started button and complete the initial options. There will be 3 steps.
3. Complete the setup steps and whitelist your domain
On step 3 of the process – to the left you’ll see the option to “Add Website Domain Name”. You can list as many domains as you’d like. From your own custom domain to our AgentMarketing free domains, be sure to add it to the list.
4. Copy the code and add to your Account Options Page
- Copy the code in the green box (as seen in the step above)
- Click the Setup Icon (little gear on the top left)
- Account Options
- In the middle of the page you will see the Live Chat Section. Paste the code you copied in the blank box
- Check the boxes next to what sites you want the chat on (personal sites, property sites and squeeze pages)
- Make sure to click Save on the top left
For a full overview of the Live Chat Section, Click Here.