Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Adding Google Translate to a Website
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
You can add Google Translate to both Property Websites & Personal Websites with a simple link. Once the user clicks the link, the translator will by sticky on that site, for that session. Here’s how you do it…
- Go to https://translate.google.com/
- Type the domain for your website into the box on the left
- Select what language you want it translated to
- The link will show up on the right. Click to open.
- Copy the resulting URL
- Use this in menus or regular links on pages
Table of Contents