Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
Adding Google Translate to a Website
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
You can add Google Translate to both Property Websites & Personal Websites with a simple link. Once the user clicks the link, the translator will by sticky on that site, for that session. Here’s how you do it…
- Go to https://translate.google.com/
- Type the domain for your website into the box on the left
- Select what language you want it translated to
- The link will show up on the right. Click to open.
- Copy the resulting URL
- Use this in menus or regular links on pages
Table of Contents