Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Adding a Pre-Qual Request
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
If an agent wants to request a pre-qual letter from their lender sponsor:
From the Agent’s account:
- Click on your Leads tab
- Click on Pre-Quals subtab
- Click on to add a new client to request a pre-qual for
- Type in the client’s name and click GO (if the client is in your Clients database on Agent Marketing, you will be able to choose them from the drop down menu)
- Once submitted, you will wait for your lender to view and respond to your Pre-Qual request.
Table of Contents