Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Get very detailed statistics about the traffic on your property site. You can also send emails (with charts) to the seller.
If you do not have a Google Analytics account already, you will need to create one at www.google.com/analytics.
To install Analytics for a property:
- Click on the icon next to the property
- Click on Analytics (Google or Yahoo) icon
- Follow the instructions given:
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on Admin in the menu bar at the top of any page.
- From the dropdown in Account column, click Create new account.
- Under the section called Setting up your Account, enter an Account Name.
- Under the section called Setting up your property, enter a Property Name.
- Enter the Web Site URL (of the property website you would like to track). You can get this URL from the Analytics page on AgentMarketing.com. Or if you purchased your own domain name, use that one.
- Click Get Tracking ID on the bottom of the page.
- Accept the terms of service if required.
- Copy the tracking code displayed and paste it into the Analytics Code box on the Analytics page on AgentMarketing.com.
- Click SAVE on AgentMarketing.com
Table of Contents