Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Get very detailed statistics about the traffic on your property site. You can also send emails (with charts) to the seller.
If you do not have a Google Analytics account already, you will need to create one at www.google.com/analytics.
To install Analytics for a property:
- Click on the icon next to the property
- Click on Analytics (Google or Yahoo) icon
- Follow the instructions given:
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on Admin in the menu bar at the top of any page.
- From the dropdown in Account column, click Create new account.
- Under the section called Setting up your Account, enter an Account Name.
- Under the section called Setting up your property, enter a Property Name.
- Enter the Web Site URL (of the property website you would like to track). You can get this URL from the Analytics page on AgentMarketing.com. Or if you purchased your own domain name, use that one.
- Click Get Tracking ID on the bottom of the page.
- Accept the terms of service if required.
- Copy the tracking code displayed and paste it into the Analytics Code box on the Analytics page on AgentMarketing.com.
- Click SAVE on AgentMarketing.com
Table of Contents