IDX allows users to search the MLS on your Personal Website (pURL).
We offer Basic IDX and IDX Advanced Search. Basic IDX allows users to search by basic fields such as zipcode, min/max bed/bath and price. It is a straightforward search that utilizes a zip code or city, and a search radius of that information. It is easy to use, has lead capture capabilities and your customers can be put right into the area they’re looking to buy.
Want to see a live website with Basic IDX? Click Here.
How much Does Basic IDX Cost?
The price depends on your MLS – please refer to our MLS Coverage page for current pricing.
NOTE: If you are on the Everything Elite plan, you receive a discount on the IDX! Please reach out to support to confirm the exact price.
Setup Basic IDX:
- Click the Setup icon (little gear on the top left)
- Click on Basic IDX
- Add New
- Enter your credit card information
- Fill in the required search information
Once complete, our MLS department will email you the IDX forms to fill out as well as any instructions you will need. Please note the email will be coming from is firstname.lastname@example.org
Once approved and the search has been activated, you will be able to add the search to your Personal Website (pURL):
- Click on the Personal tab
- Click on Personal Websites
- Next to the website, click Pages
- Select Add Page
- Agent Pages
- Select IDX Property Search
- On the right side, fill out the Menu Text. The Menu Text is what will read on the tab on your website for people to click on. For example ‘Search Homes’
- Select the IDX from the box beneath ‘URL’
If you were looking for Advanced IDX information instead, Click Here.