Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Deleting a Property
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
- Click on the Delete icon – the circle with the slash in the top right corner for that property
From here you have two choices: Re-Use or Delete
Re-using (re-assigning) “Website Key” and “Text Code”
This function is handy to re-use an exisiting domain name, website key and text code so you can re-use any custom signs.
If you want to use the ReUse option, YOU MUST INPUT THE NEW PROPERTY BEFORE YOU DELETE THE OLD PROPERTY!!!
- Create the new property that will be using the information from the old property that is going to be deleted.
- Begin the delete process of the old property by clicking the DELETE icon next to the old property that is no longer needed.
- From the property drop-down list on the Re-Use (right) side, Select the new property you want to assign the website-key and Text Code moved to.
- click the ReUse button
Deleting the Property Website:
Deleting the property website will move it to the Recycle Bin of your account (Setup Icon>>My Account>>Recycle Bin (at the top of the screen). We will store it for 30-60 days before it gets deleted permanently.
Table of Contents