Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
You are here:
Our Design Lab allows you to design your own digital ads for social media, as well as design other things like a Facebook cover image. Using this feature allows you to create ads that will help you stand out! We give you different templates to choose from and then you can do as little or as much customization as you want. We have the “easy mode” that allows you just change basic things like photos, colors, text, etc. If you turn “easy mode” off, you have access to change many things on the different layers of the template.
Popular Design Lab ideas:
- Just Listed, Sold, or Coming Soon ads
- Open Houses
- Services you offer
- Neighborhood/Community Events
- General Announcements
- Holiday Events/Greetings
- Facebook Cover Image for your Facebook Business Page
Here are a few examples of what you can create in the Design Lab:
Square Digital Ad (good for Facebook and Instagram):
Table of Contents