Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
FAQ – Leads Tab
On this page you will find the FAQs for each section of the Leads tab:
- Clients (Leads Manager)
- Landing Pages
- PreBuilt Sites
- Form Builder
- Email Drip
Clients (Leads Manager)
Any lead you have received through your AgentMarketing websites will automatically appear here. You can also manually enter a lead’s information as well.
The Leads Manager section allows you to:
- Add/edit contact information
- Make notes
- Assign motivation and status
- Assign color for priority
- Add them to an email campaign or monthly newsletter
- Assign tasks or plans
For further information about the Clients section, Click Here.
For full instructions on how to create, edit and manage your Landing Pages, Click Here.
A landing page is a stand-alone website built for lead generation. When someone fills out the form with their information, you will be notified of the lead. We have layouts that already have content on it, but you can edit them further or create your own. Think outside the box – you can even use them for event RSVPs and registration! We suggest sharing these landing pages via email, social media, or however you normally would market your sites.
- Click the Leads tab on the left, then Landing Pages.
- Click Create New at the top
- Create your URL for the landing page. The first half can be customized. You can gear it towards the purpose of your landing pages such as ‘firsttimehomebuyer’ or ‘sellingfast’
- Select the second half of the URL from the dropdown menu. We have 2 to choose from.
- Select one of our pre-generated templates that suits your needs
- Click ‘Create Layout’
- Click the Leads tab on the left, Then Landing Pages
- Click ‘Edit’ under the landing page
- This will bring you to the Editor
- You can type directly onto the page. Simply begin editing the verbiage by adding, or deleting. You can add a new section by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking ‘Add New Section’.
- Each landing page comes with a default form – switch the form out to one of your custom forms by click ‘Form: Default’. Don’t have a custom form yet?
Click here for the instructions for how to make one!
Click the Leads tab on the left, then Landing Pages. On the top right of your landing page, click the ‘View’ Icon. It looks like a little square with an arrow pointing out of it. This will open the landing page in a tab. Simply copy the URL in the address bar and begin sharing.
Our websites have standard forms for a user to fill out (such as a Contact form). However, you can build your own forms, with your own selections/questions! Our custom Form Builder allows you to create forms to put on your personal website, property websites, blog posts and landing pages. When someone fills out the form, you’ll be notified via email/text (depending on your account settings). Their information will also be added to your Leads Manager and Leads Log.
You can add a custom form to personal websites, property websites, blog posts, and landing pages. The instructions are similar for each option.
- Edit the page or section where you want to add the form
- Click the blue Envelope icon
- Select the form you wish to add
- You’ll see the form has been added via a code on the page. No need to edit, just leave as-is.
- Make sure to Save wherever you are editing
- View the finished product on your website!
For full instructions on how to create, edit and assign email drips, Click Here.
Our monthly newsletters are pre-generated monthly newsletters that can be sent out once per month to your client list. We already create the content for you – you can edit it or create your own from scratch.
- Click the Leads tab on the left, then Email Drip
- Click the Monthly Letters tab at the top
- Click the ‘View’ Icon next to each letter, or the ‘Edit’ Icon to edit it.
When you receive a new lead from your websites, the Monthly Newsletters will automatically be turned on. If you upload your own CSV list of clients, the last step of uploading will ask you if they are Verified. If you select yes, the newsletters will automatically be turned on as well. There is nothing you need to do on your end for either of these scenarios. However, to turn on/off the monthly newsletters for a client, you can follow these steps:
- Click the Leads tab on the left, then Clients
- Next to the client’s name, click Edit
- You will see the dropdown menu for Monthly Letters to turn on/off
By default, the newsletter will go out within 24 hours of the date that you added the client into the system. For example, if you added a client in on the 15th of the month, then they will receive the newsletter each month on/around the 15th. You can change the date range of the newsletter by the following:
- Click the Leads tab on the left, then Email Drip
- Monthly Letters
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the specific monthly newsletter
- At the top where it says date range, select the date range you wish for the letter to be sent.
IMPORTANT: This only works for future monthly newsletters. We also suggest choosing a date range of at least a week span of time. For example, the 1st – 7th. This allows the emails to drip out without issue.
Check your email log to ensure that it was sent. Click the Setup Icon (little gear on the top left)>>My Account. At the top of the screen, click Email Log (in smaller writing). Click the SENT emails tab. This list provides all the emails that have been sent out on your behalf. You can also view each one.