Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
FAQs – Personal Tab
On this page you will find the FAQs for each section of the Personal tab:
- Personal Websites
- Flip Shows
- Domain Mgmt.
Go to Personal>>Personal Websites>>Add New. It will ask for a nickname for the site. The nickname is just for your personal reference. Example: you could name it ‘My Website’. We provide a default website for you with content already on it that you can customize and edit further.
Go to Personal>>Personal Websites>>Options. Through here, you can edit the look and feel of the site.
- Upload the PDF to your File Locker (from the main Dashboard of your account, click File Locker at the top of the screen in smaller writing).
- Copy the URL for the PDF that the File Locker provides
- Go to Personal>>Personal Websites>>Pages
- Click Add Page at the top and select ‘Link to an Outside Website’
- Paste the URL you copied in the URL box
- Type in the Menu Text (this is what will read on the tab of the website for people to click on). Example: ‘Monthly Newsletter’
Through the back-end of your AgentMarketing account, you will always see the free URL we assign to the website (the one ending in valuedagent.com). However, you are the only person that can see that. Everyone else will see the custom domain that you have set up for the website.
Click the Personal tab on the left>>Blogging>>Add New.
For full Blogging instructions/details, Click Here.
Go to Personal>>Personal Websites>>Pages>>Add New. Under ‘Common Pages’, select Read My Blog. On the right side where it says Menu Text, type in what you want it to say. This is the tab that people will click on your website to view your blog posts. Example: My Blog. Make sure to click Add once you’re done.
A Flip Show is a slideshow of information. By default, we provide a Listing Presentation and Personal Marketing Book flip show. Both of them detail the features that a client would be receiving if they were to hire you for your services. You can edit these existing flip shows to make them your own, or create a brand new one from scratch.
Simply view the Flip Show and copy the link from the address bar. You can paste it in an email, post it to social media, etc. You can also view the Flip Show on your tablet/PDF to show a client directly. We also have the option to print it out so that you have a physical copy.
Make sure you add the domain onto your Domain Mgmt screen by clicking the ‘Add Domain’ button. Once added, click on the domain name, select Use for pURL Personal Site. Select your website from the dropdown menu and click Confirm.
The free domains we provide ending in valuedagent.com are indeed secure. However, if you are using a custom domain for the website, you’ll need to purchase a Security Certificate (SSL) for it. We offer them for $19.99 per year. Once purchased, our system automatically installs it and there won’t be anything further you need to do on your end. For instructions on purchasing an SSL, Click Here.