Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Our custom Form Builder allows you to create forms to put on your personal website, property websites, blog posts, and even landing pages! When someone fills out the form, you’ll be notified via email/text (depending on your account settings). Their information will also be added to your Leads Manager and Leads Log.
How to Create:
- Click the Leads tab on the left, then Form Builder
- Click ‘Create New Form’ or choose from one of pre-built forms on the right side of the screen.
- This will bring you to the editor for the form
- Add a title and description to your form – this will display right above the form itself.
- On the left, you’ll see the section for Core Fields. Simply click on each field you wish to add to your form.
- Once added, click the ‘Edit’ icon next to the field in order to make it non-required, or add a description to it for the user.
- NOTE: You can drag and drop each field into the order you want them to appear.
- Add more detail to your form by selecting some General Fields
- On the left, you’ll see the section for General Fields. Simply click on each field you wish to add to your form.
- Once added, click the ‘Edit’ icon next to the field to edit it further.
- The general fields include great options such as a Date Picker and Checkboxes. Users can select a date & time to meet with you, and the options are endless with the Checkbox options.
- On the right, you will see the section for Form Name and Form Options
- Form Name: For your reference only.
- Form Actions: Once someone submits the form, they will see a Thank You message. Edit the message here if you choose. A preview will display in the green box below.
- After someone submits the form, you can opt for them to receive an email response as well. Enter the email content here. You’ll also have the option for using your Email Signature.
*Once complete, make sure to click Save Form on the top right!*
Adding Form to Personal Website:
Adding Form to Property Website:
- Click the blue Envelope icon
- Select your form
- You’ll see the form has been added via a code on the page. No need to edit, just leave as-is.
- Make sure to Save wherever you are editing
- View the finished product on your website!
Table of Contents