Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
The MLS Pull section serves 2 functions:
- Tells us what MLS you want your properties pulled from (whether you are pulling them manually or setting up Fully Automate)
- Set up Fully Automate – feature that pulls and creates websites for your active listings automatically
To set up Fully Automate:
- Click the Setup Icon
- Click on MLS Pull
- Step 1: Select your MLS from the dropdown menu
- Step 2: Click Find Agent Identity. If we do not find you automatically, you will need to input one MLS number for a currently active listing in order to set this part up.
NOTE: Fully Automate is turned on by default. This means we will pull in all of your active listings from the MLS automatically and create property websites for them.
Turning OFF Fully Automate:
- Click the Property tab on the left
- Under Marketing Automation, turn OFF ‘Fully Automate My Property Sites’
Table of Contents