Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Agent Getting Started
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Agent Getting Started Video:
There are 3 steps to setting up your account.
1. Set up your profile by hovering over the agent photo circle in the top left of your account and clicking on EDIT.
2. Set up your MLS and IDX settings by clicking the Setup Icon (little gear on the top left).
3. Set up your Account Options by clicking the Setup Icon (little gear on the top left)>>Account Options.
Overview of Tabs:
We’ve simplified the system into 3 main sections. Property, Personal, and Leads.
- Anything to do with your Properties can be done from the Property tab
- Anything to do with Personal Marketing/Websites can be done from the Personal tab
- Anything to do with Leads and Lead Generating can be done from the Leads tab
- If you click on the Property tab, you will see a drop down menu. This drop down menu will lead you to different aspects of your Property Marketing.
- If you click on your Personal tab, you will see a drop down menu. This menu will lead you to different aspects of Personal Marketing and/or Personal websites.
- If you click on your Leads tab, you will see a drop down menu. This menu will lead you to different aspects of leads and lead generation.
Need Help? Feel Free to Contact Customer Support:
- Chat us by using the ‘Chat’ button on the bottom right of your screen. We are available Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm PST.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents