Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Hi Def Panoramics
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Uploading Panoramic Pictures:
Make your panoramic pictures however you like: either by purchasing a stitcher that you like, using a panoramic camera, using a panoramic lens or having someone else take your photos for you (it really is do it yourself easy though…).
- Click on Property tab
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Camera in the top left corner for that property
- Click on the Hi-Def Pano icon.
- Click on Upload File button
- Find the file you want and double-click on it..
- Once uploaded, you can add a Title and Captions for your pictures to help describe the panos. You can upload both 180 and 360 Panoramic pictures in one tour, just specify which one it is using the drop-down menu.
To change the order of your panos:
- Just drag and drop each photo where you want from the Hi Def Pano upload screen
To delete a photo from your pano tour:
- Click the in the upper right of the picture from the Hi Def Pano upload screen
Table of Contents