Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Hit Reports are a great way to view the traffic on your websites.
We provide 2 reports: General (all of your sites) and Property-specific (report about one specific property website)
Viewing the Hits Report for All Sites:
- Click the Resources tab on the left
- Hits Report
Viewing a Property Specific Hits Report:
- Click on the Property tab on the left
- Reports icon (middle icon) for that property
- Website Hits Report
Hits Report Verbiage:
– cmasqz: The ‘Home Value’ page on your personal website
– flipshow: Any of your flipshows under Personal>>Flip Shows
– prop: Property websites
– seo_prop: The SEO page we create for property websites (Under Tools>>HTML Website Links & Sharing)
– tour: Virtual Tours for your property websites
– purl: Personal Websites
– sms: Property text codes
– squeeze: Squeeze pages
Referring Site Summary:
The method for how your website was visited.
Table of Contents