Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Name: This is your personal name or your team name. You can enter most anything you wish, and it will appear on the property websites and the listing agent name.
Email: Your personal email address where you wish to receive contact information and leads from your property websites.
Website: This is an optional field, but if present, there will be a link on each property website on the bottom of the menu pointing to your personal website.
Blog: This is an optional field, but if present, there will be a link on each property website on the bottom of the menu pointing to your blog.
Lic/Des: Here you can put your personal slogan or your license number that can be used on flyers and other marketing materials.
Phone 1: This should be your primary phone number. The Label would be something like Office or Fax.
Phone 2: This is usually you mobile or secondary phone number.
Company: This is your company name, such as RE/MAX if you’re an agent, or Wells Fargo if you a loan officer.
Address: This is your company’s mailing address. It can appear on marketing information as well as in the footer of all property websites.
City, State, Zip: For company address above.
Designations: Choose the one(s) you are members of. These will display in the footer of your property websites.
Login ID: This is your login ID you use to login to the system.
*Password: Here you can change your password. You will only type in your password here if you are wanting to change it.
Retype Password: Only enter the same password you entered above if you are wanting to change it.