Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
To Access the Monthly Newsletters:
- Click the Leads tab on the Left
- Email Drip
- Monthly Letters
We generate 12 default Monthly Newsletters. You can edit, view, or delete these letters.
NOTE: If you do not see the 12 default Monthly Newsletters, click the Default button on the top right of the screen. This will load the default letters into your account. Do NOT click this button if you have created your own letters. This button deletes everything and pulls in the default letters.
Editing a Default Letter:
- Click on the Edit icon next to the letter
- Edit the different sections of the letter from there
- Make sure to click Save once you are finished
Assigning the Monthly Letters to a Client:
- Leads tab (on the left)
- ‘Edit’ button next to the client’s name
- Click the drop down menu and select ‘Turned On’
Table of Contents