Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Putting Music on Your Property Website and Virtual Tour:
We have over 100 songs to select from to enhance your listing or virtual tour. You can choose which genre you would like, listen to the selections and choose the right song for a particular listing.
You can easily add/change a song and select where it is played.
There are 4 choices of where the song plays:
- Home and Tour: If you select “Home and Tour” the music will play when the Property Website is viewed as well as the stand alone (including the MLS compliant) “Virtual Tour”. So that the music on the Property Website is not interfered with, this setting doesn’t play a song during the slide “Virtual Tour” that is embedded in the Property Website.
- Home only: You may choose to put music solely on the Property Website by selecting “Website Only”.
- Tour only: The default without selecting a song is “Tour Only”. You can choose to keep to this setting by selecting “Tour Only”. This setting keeps the music only on the slide “Virtual Tour” on the Property Site and the stand alone (including the MLS compliant) “Virtual Tour”.
- No music on either: Choose this setting if you do not want music anywhere on your Property Website.
To add music:
- Click on Property
- Tools icon in the bottom right for the property
- Music Selection
- Click the circle next to the music you would like played on your website and/or virtual tour
To delete music off of your website and/or virtual tour:
- Click Delete on the top right
Table of Contents