Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
This tab is where you set up your text and/or email notifications to capture leads when someone wants more information on your property.
To set up your notifications:
- Click on the edit button on your personal image on the top left
- Click on the Notifications across the top
- Make sure the Notification Email is correct. This is auto-filled for you using the email address from your profile. Feel free to change it if you would like a different email address to be notified.
- If you want to received text notifications as well (available on the Everything and Done for You plan), make sure you enter your Mobile number (10 digits) in the appropriate field.
- Then, beside each Lead Generator Function, select how you would like be notified. You can check the box next to “send email,” “text message” or both. Remember, the text message notification is only available on the Everything and Done for You Plans.
- Check the box if you would like for your sponsor to be notified. This option only applies to those agents who have someone sponsoring their account.
- Choose where you want your leads to go from the drop down menu – either to your lead pool (CRM) or to your Top Producer account.
- Then, add another email address (different from the first one) in the column Notify Another Email. This way, if one email address blocks the notification as spam or junk, there is another email address to try.
- Don’t forget to click !
What to do in your Agent Marketing account if you want your leads to go to your Top Producer account:
- Click on your edit button on your personal image on the top left
- Click on your Notifications
- Select where you want your leads to go (lead pool or Top Producer account) from the drop down menu under the “Add to Lead Pool” column
What to do in your Top Producer account if you want your leads to go into your Top Producer account:
- Sign into your Top Producer control panel
- Click on Preferences
- Click on Contacts
- Click on Lead Provider Setup
- Click on Add Lead Provider
- Select ePropertySites.com from the drop down menu
- Put your ePropertySites username and password in the correct fields.
NOTE: If it is successful, you will see Active and a green dot near the right side of the AgentMarketing.com row. If unsuccessful, a warning will pop up and let you know.