Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Open House Flyer Setup
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Hover your mouse over your photo on the top left and click Edit>>OH Flyer (at the top of the screen)
- Fill in up to six loan scenarios (the more you set up, the better)
- Make sure loan limits are accurate
- Click SAVE !
- All Agents underneath the sponsor will have OH Flyer based on price of the listing and the loan limit.
NOTE: The loan limit needs to be equal to or higher than the price of the listing in order for the flyer to appear for an agent’s listing.
Agents: Where do I find my Open House Flyer?
You can find your Open House flyer under your Properties list, then:
- Click on the URL for the website (this will open the property website)
- Click on Print Brochure
- The Open House Flyer is called the Finance Flyer at top of the page.
NOTE: You will only have an Open House Flyer if your Sponsor has set one up.
Table of Contents