Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
The personal bio page gives you a chance to tell a little about yourself. This personal bio is part of the blogging platform and can be viewed from your blogs.
To set up your Personal Bio:
- Click on the Edit button on your personal image on the top left
- Click on My Bio across the top
- Create a Bio Heading – this is used for title tag and search engines
- Create a Short Description – this will be used in list type displays
- Create your Biography – about you, your niche markets, special training, testimonials, etc.
- Click SAVE when complete
To add a photo to your Bio:
- From your home Dashboard, click the File Locker tab at the top of the screen.
- Upload the photo you wish to add. Once uploaded, hover your mouse over the picture it will give you a URL for the image. Copy this URL.
- Navigate back to edit your bio
- In the top row of little icons that appear on the screen, click the Image icon. It looks like a little mountain.
- Paste the URL you copied in the URL box.
- Use the Width and Height boxes to adjust the size of the image (if desired).
- Click OK and it will add the image onto the page.
Table of Contents