Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
How to Post to Craigslist:
- Click the Property tab on the left
- CL Poster
- Select URL, Text, Phone, or All (hover your mouse over the ‘?’ next to each type to see the details)
- Proceed on the top right
NOTE: If you click Proceed and nothing happens, you will need to make sure your pop up blockers are turned OFF for your browser. Also, make sure that no other window is open on your screen EXCEPT AgentMarketing. Do not have Craigslist open already in another window when beginning this process.
- After you click Proceed, 2 windows will pop up and split your screen
- On the left is the ad we have provided you, on the right is Craigslist
- Follow the prompts from Craigslist in the right window to begin selecting your city, category you want to post the ad in, etc.
- Then copy the different fields from the left window and paste into the corresponding fields in the right window
- Click Continue on the right side after copying/pasting all fields
- On the next window, you can make sure the map is correct and then click Continue
- Upload the property photos from your computer (24 max)
Table of Contents