Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
There are 7 different statuses that a property website can be set as. Each serves a different function for your needs and billing purposes. Please take special care when selecting the status.
On the Property Marketing Plan ONLY:
SETUP, INACTIVE, BLOCKED, EXPIRED, DISABLED: Do NOT count towards your total website count/billing.
On ALL other Plans:
DISABLED: Does NOT count towards your total property website count/billing
- ACTIVE: Submitted to search engines and is viewable online by anyone
- INACTIVE: NOT submitted to search engines and is not viewable online
- BLOCKED: NOT submitted to search engines and is NOT viewable online. It is completely blocked from being seen.
- SOLD: is NOT submitted to search engines and is viewable online.
- PENDING: is NOT submitted to search engines and is viewable online.
- SETUP /DRAFT: is NOT submitted to search engines and is only viewable online
- DISABLED: Does NOT count towards your property website count/billing
Please note that whenever you set a property status to DISABLED, you will need to contact Customer Support to get it re-activated.