Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
There are 7 different statuses that a property website can be set as. Each serves a different function for your needs and billing purposes. Please take special care when selecting the status.
On the Property Marketing Plan ONLY:
SETUP, INACTIVE, BLOCKED, EXPIRED, DISABLED: Do NOT count towards your total website count/billing.
On ALL other Plans:
DISABLED: Does NOT count towards your total property website count/billing
- ACTIVE: Submitted to search engines and is viewable online by anyone
- INACTIVE: NOT submitted to search engines and is not viewable online
- BLOCKED: NOT submitted to search engines and is NOT viewable online. It is completely blocked from being seen.
- SOLD: is NOT submitted to search engines and is viewable online.
- PENDING: is NOT submitted to search engines and is viewable online.
- SETUP /DRAFT: is NOT submitted to search engines and is only viewable online
- DISABLED: Does NOT count towards your property website count/billing
Please note that whenever you set a property status to DISABLED, you will need to contact Customer Support to get it re-activated.
Table of Contents