Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
Property Website SEO
You are here:
When you create a property website, there are many things we do automatically to enhance SEO, as well as things you can choose to do on your own.
- We automatically create a YouTube video for each property which helps with SEO. Here is an example of that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WbxYWl2jQ
- We automatically create an SEO page for each property (which cannot be edited). Here is an example of that page: https://agentmarketing.com/properties/GA/Kingsland/580ekingstreet2/580-E-King-Street-GA-31548
- You can also create a property blog for the property from Property tab, then Properties then click on TOOLS icon for that property. Then click on HTML, Website Links and Sharing. Scroll down to the bottom right to POST YOUR PLOG. Here is a video on this: https://youtu.be/yMbRKWLJLrE
- As far as Meta Title and Meta Description, the best way to know how to use this is to google these two terms. I have always found really good information about both this way and will allow you to figure out the best practices for your listings. Here is a short article explaining the Meta Title and one for Meta Description.
- You can also post the listings to social media from the Property tab, then Properties then click the SHARE icon for the listing.
- The MLS Compliant Virtual Tour Link can be added to the listing in the MLS as well. You can do this from Property, then Properties, TOOLS, then HTML, Website Links and Sharing. There on the left side you will find the MLS Compliant Virtual Tour Link (there are three link, you will just need to try all three and one will work).
Also, here is a previous webinar recording on Marketing Your Listings:
Table of Contents