Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
Releasing a Domain Name
All domain names are purchased by us through our bulk purchasing account with Enom.com. All domain names are registered in our name on your behalf. Yes, technically that makes us the domain name owners, but we are purchasing the domain name on your behalf, so if you ever want to transfer the domain name to yourself, we will transfer your domain name to your own Enom account as quickly as possible, usually taking 24 to 48 hours.
We only register them in our name so it’s very easy for us to make the needed changes for you as you need them, without you knowing how… we do all the work.
Below are the steps to transfer a domain name to yourself and take control:
1) Create a personal account for yourself at https://www.enomcentral.com/ (make sure you login and input a credit card on your account for renewals and such).
2) You will need to contact Enom and ask that your account be allowed to have domain names pushed into it. Using their customer support chat is the easiest way – usually takes less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is ask them to allow your account to have domain names pushed to it.
3) After the second step is done, send an email to ServerAlert@agentmarketing.com requesting us to push the domain name to you. Please include the following in the email:
– Domain Name
– AgentMarketing Login ID
– Enom Login ID
4) We will then push the domain name to your Enom account where you have full control over it (at that point, we can no longer do anything).
5) You can make any changes to it and even send yourself the AUTH codes to transfer it elsewhere.