Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
Renewing a Domain Name
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Each purchased domain name is active for one year. It is vital to renew it on or before the expiration date if you still need the domain. If it remains expired for more than 30 days, it will go into redemption mode with the registrar, and you may not be able to renew it.
From the Dashboard of your account, you will see a widget with your domain activity so you can stay in the know of their status:
We also will email you 30 days and 15 days from the expiration date.
To renew an existing domain name:
- Click the Personal tab on the left
- Domain Mgmt
- Next to the domain, click the Renew icon
- The domain will be added into your cart to checkout and purchase
- Domains that have been expired for 90 days or longer will be removed.
- Domain names need to be renewed once a year. So if a domain name was purchased on July 5, 2010, it will need to be renewed BEFORE July 5, 2011.
Table of Contents