Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
Renewing a Domain Name
Each purchased domain name is active for one year. It is vital to renew it on or before the expiration date if you still need the domain. If it remains expired for more than 30 days, it will go into redemption mode with the registrar, and you may not be able to renew it.
From the Dashboard of your account, you will see a widget with your domain activity so you can stay in the know of their status:
We also will email you 30 days and 15 days from the expiration date.
To renew an existing domain name:
- Click the Personal tab on the left
- Domain Mgmt
- Next to the domain, click the Renew icon
- The domain will be added into your cart to checkout and purchase
- Domains that have been expired for 90 days or longer will be removed.
- Domain names need to be renewed once a year. So if a domain name was purchased on July 5, 2010, it will need to be renewed BEFORE July 5, 2011.