Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
The feedback system is a full property feedback system that enables Agents and Sellers to request, resend and track responses to showings that have actually taken place on the property. The object is to find out what buyers think without having to try and track down Agents and Purchasers by phone. FYI: The sellers can make it easy and handle all feedback themselves. Simply give them a password in the Properties tab>>Edit icon>>Options tab. They can login at the Property Website by clicking on the lock and key at the bottom of the website.
We provide a default set of survey questions. To change/edit the survey:
- Property tab on the left
- Tool Icon
- Property Options
- On the right side of the screen, you will see the Feedback Questions section to edit
To Add a Showing:
- Click on the Property tab
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Reports icon at the bottom for that property, then on Feedback Surveys.
- Add New
- Choose whether it is a showing or an open house.
- Fill in the required information
Send the Feedback Survey:
- Next to the survey, click the ‘Send’ icon
NOTE: Once you click Send, we automatically send the feedback request 5 times (or less if they respond to the request), every 30 hours.
To View Feedback Responses:
- Next to the feedback, click the View icon
- Click the Chart icon at the top of the screen to view all responses
To Email Blast for Feedback:
Rather than sending out each survey one by one, you can Blast it out to each recipient by using the ‘Blast’ Icon at the top of the screen.
Once you click the Blast icon: