Looking for help?
- Articles coming soon
- Co-Listing Agents
- Custom Website Menu
- Floor Plans
- HTML, Website Links & Sharing
- Listing Presentation
- Mapping Options
- Music Selection
- Open House Dates
- Property eCard
- Property Flyers
- Property QR Codes
- Property Specific Options
- Property Tools OVERVIEW
- Property Unique Logo
- Text Code (Display & Edit)
- Adding Analytics/Facebook Pixel
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
- Design Lab
- Basic vs. Advanced - What's the Difference?
- Keep & Grow the Leads You Generate!
- The Importance of a Real Estate Website/Tips & Tricks
- Get Techy | The Keys to a Successful Listing Presentation
- Get Techy | How to Showcase Your New Listing
- Blogs & Plogs (Property Blogs) to Showcase Your Latest Listings!
- Create & Print Your Own Property Flyers!
- Best Practices: Lead Generation for Real Estate Agents
- Best Practices: Market Your Listings
- Build Community Pages Around Your Core Client Demographic
- Customize & Edit Your Own Real Estate Agent Website
- Create Your Own Custom Forms for Your Clients
- Prebuilt Real Estate Sites to Get You Launched Fast!
- Lead Management Part II - More Tools & Services!
- Lead Management With AgentMarketing!
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Cancellations & Refunds
byAgent Marketing Support
You are here:
Your virtual tour uses all of your pictures from the Photo Gallery by default. If you choose to create a custom virtual tour, it will use the ones you select.
If you would like to create a custom virtual tour:
- Click on Property tab
- Click Properties
- Click the Camera icon in top left corner of that property
- Virtual Tour
- Click ‘Add to Tour’ under each photo you wish to add to the tour
- Add caption/Edit movement of slide
- Save Image
NOTE: Anything you do on this Virtual Tour screen will override the tour we generate automatically
To delete a photo from the virtual tour:
- Click the trash can icon on the top right of the photo
- Click Yes, Delete Image
To upload a photo INTO the virtual tour:
- Click Upload on the top right corner
To change order of photos in custom virtual tour:
- Drag the slides in the left column up and down to reorder
Table of Contents