Looking for help?
Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting
Getting Techy w/Tara
Cancellations & Refunds
Widgets can be used by providing HTML code that you can place on any website of your choice.
Featured Properties widget: With this widget, you can set the options to frame your properties into your website as your Featured Properties. Use the URL to frame your properties into your website.
- Click on “View Properties” to see what this feature will look like
- Click on the “Modify” tab to customize your Featured Properties widget
- Then click on the “Modify” tab to create the needed URL
- Then click on the “Get Code” tab, copy the URL and paste into your website.
Property widget: With this widget, you can generate custom code to place mini versions of your properties on your personal blog or website, social networks and other sites that allow ebedded code.
- Click on “View Property Widget” to see what this feature will look like
- Click on the “Modify” tab to cutomize the Property widget
- Click on on the “Modify” tab to create the needed code
- Then click on the “Get Code” tab, copy the code and paste on your personal blog or website, social networks and other sites that allow ebedded code
Property Map widget: This widget displays your properties on a Google map. You can adjust the map to any size to fit where you need it… just edit the iframe code when you copy it.
- Choose what property you would like to display from the drop down menu
- Click on and the property photo will show with code below it.
- Copy and paste the code anywhere you would like (that accepts HTML code)
Property Display Widget: This shows all of your active properties with price, address, first photo and “click for more details”
Listing Book widget: This widget displays all of your active properties in a flip book format. It shows the first picture from the property’s photo gallery, the description and if you click on “more info” on the page in the flip show, you will go directly to that property website. You can even put this listing book on your pURL with Layout 2 (just choose Listing Book from the drop-down menu).