Five or Six Signs that it’s Time to Sell Your Fenwick Island, DE Home
Posted by Russell Stucki at Jul. 27, 2021
For those who are on the fence about whether this summer is the right time to sell your Fenwick Island, DE home, last week’s Realtor.com website provided some video guidance. Their video brief noted five signs that it might be time to start looking for your next home:
- If the price per square foot for comparable Fenwick Island, DE homes is on the increase, it means “the market is hot”—hospitable to sellers and a good time to sell.
- You have tired of barely being able to make ends meet—so cashing out now to facilitate a move to less stress-inducing quarters would make good sense.
- Your family has grown, but your Fenwick Island, DE house hasn’t (as when a starter home is no longer adequate).
- Maintenance costs are more than you bargained for (in both cash and time required), so a move to a condo “or a new build” will make a better fit.
- You have lived in your Fenwick Island, DE house for at least five years—so the equity you’ve built up will justify the expense of the sale, new purchase, and move.