USDA Future Eligible Area Maps
July 28, 2014
Future Eligible Area Maps are Available!
Future eligible area maps are available on the USDA Income and Property Eligibility Site. Click on “Future Eligible Areas” to preview the areas that will be affected. Applications received beginning October 1, 2014 will be subject to the new eligible area maps. Please be advised that every effort has been made to provide accurate and complete information regarding proposed ineligible areas on this website based on Rural Development rural area requirements as defined in the 2014 Farm Bill, using 2010 census data. Some minor modifications to areas may occur prior to the October 1, 2014 implementation.
3555 Regulation - some changes
The CFR 3555 regulation that will become effective September 1, 2014 will include some key changes. Below are highlights of some of those changes or clarifications.
Property and Appraisal Requirements:
- The site must be typical for the area. The previous land to total value limitation of 30% has been removed.
- The site must not have income-producing land. Having a garden for personal use is allowed.
- In-ground swimming pool restriction has been removed.
- Water systems that require repetitive treatment to be safe bacterially or chemically are not acceptable. Properties served by cisterns are not acceptable.
- Escrow accounts for exterior repairs and minor interior repairs may be established if certain conditions are met.
- Manufactured Homes - The necessity to select an approved “dealer â??contractor” is no longer applicable with the new rule.
Where to send your Florida/Virgin Islands loans and inquiries?
Questions about the program and turn time: RA.Flgainesv2.RD.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be sent to: RA.Flgainesv2.RD.email@example.com
All closing packages should be sent to: RA.Flgainesv2.RD.firstname.lastname@example.org
USDA ITS Service Desk Support Center
For e-Authentication assistance
Phone: 800-457-3642, option 1 (USDA e-Authentication Issues)
Rural Development Help Desk
For GUS system, outage or functionality assistance
Phone: 800-457-3642, option 2 (USDA Applications); then option 2 (Rural Development)
Questions, Comments or For more information you can email Christian Penner at TheMortgageTeam@ChristianPenner.com or visit us online at www.ChristianPenner.com or you can call us directly at: 561-316-6800
Or You can click "Call Me" below to call Christian Penner directly using Google Voice
- - -
Phone: (561) 316-6800
- - -