2012 Mobile Marketing Stats & Resources for Real Estate [INFOGRAPHIC]
Did you know that 80% of the world's population owns a cellphone? That's more people than have electricity or own toothbrushes. With this already astonishing number still steadily growing, it's more important than ever for real estate professionals to ensure their marketing efforts are mobile-friendly.
We've compiled some of the most recent and relevant data for you in this handy infographic that we hope you will find useful as you plan and execute your mobile marketing strategy. Don't forget that ePropertySites provides you with mobile versions of your single property sites, including text and QR codes. Stay tuned this week as we explore these features in depth here on the ePropertySites blog.
- The 25-34 year old age range has the largest number of smartphone users and the largest number of first time homebuyers
- Smartphone subscriptions increased by 55% in 2012
- Smarphone users spend an average of 25 minutes per day browsing the web on their device, compared to only 12 minutes making calls
- 70% of searches from a mobile device result in an action within one hour, compared to 70% of desktop searches that result in an action within one month
- 61% of users will go to a competitor's site if your site is not mobile friendly
Infographic created with easel.ly
Please feel free to share this image using the web link: