The difference between "being on sale" and SOLD lies mainly in the sale price. Therefore, it is essential that the right price is determined before placing the property on the market and that competition is constantly scan to adjust price when necessary.
ERRORS IN DETERMINING THE SALE PRICE?
- Based on the properties of the residents who have failed to sell
- Try to recover the money invested in remodeling
- Be based on a personal financial need
- Trying to sell without motivation or need, making it difficult to compete with owners who have a real need for sale
- Start with high price to "test" the market and lower the price in the future
7 STRATEGIES TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT PRICE
- Use the properties that were able to be sold in the last 3 months (up to 6 months if necessary) to determine the average price of sale within your building or community.
- Analyzes the properties available in your building or community to position your property as the option number #1 on the market
- The renovations are consider a value-added provided you don't try to recover the cost
- Be aggressive on price, begins with a very attractive price in order to create competition between buyers and have various offers to negotiate.
- The market never allows that "give" your unit. If these well below the actual price, the buyers offered above the list price. Remember that not obliged to accept any offer.
- Taking into account the days that were such units on the market before selling (DOM-days on market).
- When in doubt you hire the services of a professional evaluator (appraiser).