BRICK BEAUTY IN MT. PLEASANT'S EXCLUSIVE OLDE PARK NEIGHBORHOOD
Step into this elegant brick home located in the exclusive Olde Park neighborhood, just minutes from downtown Charleston and Sullivan's Island/IOP beaches. This home showcases high end upgrades such as a chef's gourmet kitchen (remodeled in 2016) and an open concept floorplan that is ideal for entertaining. There are dual masters, with the downstairs master suite featuring its own separate sitting room with a fireplace and classic stone mantle. Step into the backyard living space from the screen porch, out to a gorgeous mineral salt pool, open cabana with copper roof and wood burning fireplace, along with a deluxe island grilling/cooking area. A separate staircase leads to the poolside FROG with a living area, bedroom and full bath, and which is also accessible from the main house. This is luxurious living at its finest.
For more photos and detailed information, please visit 779 Navigators Run
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
- Dual master suites - master suite downstairs with a separate sitting room; master suite upstairs opens to upstairs front porch
- Remodeled open concept kitchen with Wolf cooktop, double oven, warming oven, Suz-zero and more
- Formal dining room with coffered ceilings
- Remodeled great room with coffered ceilings leads to screen porch which opens to a gorgeous pool, cabana with fireplace and outdoor kitchen
- FROG with bedroom, full bath, living area. Also accessible by separate entrance
- California Closets
- 3rd garage bay with indoor/outdoor carpet is converted to temperature controlled weight room/gym/storage area, and is easily converted back to a 3rd bay.