IMPROVING MARKET STATISTICS
Published February 19, 2013
* The Charleston region real estate market had its best January for sales since 2008.
* 363 homes sold in the Charleston County area. Mount Pleasant had 108 of those
sales, accounting for nearly 30% of the sales last month.
* January is a traditionally slow month for homes sales, but not in this dynamic 2013
real estate market.
* Sales volume is up 16%, and median price up 3%, compared to 2012.
* Charleston County continues to mark the highest volume of sales in the region.
* 298 homes went under contract during the first week of February!