Buyers Agent and Sellers Agent
Buying or selling a home is a huge endeavor that threatens to consume your every waking moment, but it doesn't have to be that way. Not when you have an agent who knows the ropes and can gladly guide you every step of the way.
Here's how an agent makes the process easy, enjoyable, and as simple as possible.
Thinking of buying? A buyer’s agent:
• Listens to your needs, wants, and desires.
• Offers guidance to get you pre-approved.
• Gathers, presents, and shows you listings that meet your criteria.
• Stays on top of market trends that can affect your offers.
• Negotiates contingencies, the closing timeline, and the final selling price.
• Communicates with the seller’s agent and the attorney all the way to closing.
Ready to sell? A seller’s agent:
• Evaluates your property and suggests a listing price based on recent comps and market trends.
• Markets your home through the MLS, on social media, and behind-the-scenes to other agents.
• Makes suggestions to improve curb appeal and enhance your home’s features allowing it to look its best.
• Arranges showings and solicits feedback afterward from buyers’ agents.
• Stays in regular communication and always acts in your best interest.