Put in an Offer
So you think you’ve found “the one” and you’re ready to put in an offer—one that will be simply irresistible to sellers. Here’s how to make sure yours stands out from the rest:
• Include a pre-approval letter that shows that you’re serious, qualified, and ready to purchase.
• Use a friendly tone. Let sellers know you want their home—and that you’ll be easy to work with all the way to closing.
• Put your best foot—and price—forward. You may only get one shot, so make it count. Use comps and trends as a guide, but go in with a strong number you know a seller would find favorable.
• If you can pay “all cash,” say so. When you don't need financing, your offer is less risky for anxious sellers.
• Propose to close quickly and only include contingencies if you must.
• If you really want to make an impression, include a short hand-written note with your offer. Sometimes it’s the smallest gestures that have the most significant impact.
And of course, when you’re ready, lean on the advice of your agent to write an offer that works for you and gives you every advantage in landing the home of your dreams.
If you’re thinking about buying in early 2021, I’d love to help. Send me a message and let’s chat about what you’re looking for.
#lesliehugginsrealestate #homesbyleslie #letsconnect #letsmakeanoffer #middlegarealestate #callmetoday