So...what’s a minimalist, you ask?
Intrigued or think you might be one deep down?
Here are a few thoughts from Minimalism Made Simple. A minimalist:
• Wants less material things and doesn't need the latest gadget to feel content and satisfied.
• Feels stressed by clutter around the house or too many things on the calendar.
• Hates when it takes too long to tidy up and put things in their place.
• Can’t stand the thought of wasting time. Instead, they want that time for meaningful pursuits.
• Prefers thoughtful saving and planning to gotta-have-it-now splurges.
True minimalists swear the trade-offs are worth it—giving up material things that won’t last for clear-headed peace and happiness.
What do you think—could you be a minimalist? Ever had a season of living minimally? Share in the comments below.