Here's to a Happy New Year
Tired of the same ole same ole resolutions year after year? Gah...me too! Let's think-outside-the-box for 2021. Here are some ideas I've been mulling over:
1. Resolve to visit a city, state, or national park nearest your home sometime this year. Check out one you've never been to before.
2. Resolve to re-read one classic novel you were supposed to read in high school...but ahem, didn't.
3. Resolve to go out-to-eat (or order takeout) from a restaurant in town that serves a cuisine you've never tried.
4. Resolve to write one note of encouragement each month to a friend, neighbor, or coworker who displays a character trait you admire.
5. Resolve to invite someone you've been wanting to get to know better out for coffee.
6. Resolve to stare down that home improvement project that's been hanging over your head for far too long.
New Year's Resolutions don't have to be the same year after year after year...join me in thinking outside-the-box. What are your resolutions for 2021? Share below!