An experienced and passion driven business woman. Over the years, I have specialized in sales and marketing at many different levels of nationally known companies. In 2007, I was inspired to obtain my real estate license to help people obtain homeownership. I have a vision of helping and educating people on building wealth. With all my past experience, I am a natural in my career as a Residential Specialist and thrive to provide my clients with the best service, knowledge, and commitment possible. I take the time to become aware of my client’s needs to help determine their objectives and develop plans of action. I treat client relationships as a partnership always working with their best interest in mind.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Specialist
- Loss Mitigation Certification (LMC)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Training (HAFA) Short Sale training
- Continual Training of Changing State-wide Forms
- 30 Hours in bi-annual accredited coursework to maintain real estate licensing